For International Women’s Day 2022 the women in BioTrib have put together a series of 6 interviews and articles covering:
– Why engineering as a profession?
– Women of Impact: Empowered women, empower women.
– What did you expect your experience of engineering to be like, and how does that compare to reality?
– What skill(s) in particular have helped you during your career?
– What advice would you give to your younger self about entering STEM?
– Do you think that the proportion of women in your field has changed over the course of your career?
Thanks for editing and contributions from Judith Schneider, Cecilia Persson, Edona Hyla, Isobel Rees, Beril Saadet Yenigül, Afrina Khan Piya, Dr Lisa-Dionne Morris, Fjolla Sylaj, Isobel Pollock-Hulf OBE and Charlotte Merrell
Check it out below!
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 956004 🇪🇺